Code of Ethics and Rules of Conduct
Millor has formulated a Code of Ethics and Rules of Conduct to ensure that all Millor Fashion Consultants maintain the highest standards when conducting their Millor business. The Millor Fashion Consultants Code of Ethics and Rules of Conduct will act as a guiding principle to ensure that fashion consultants behave in a manner that is in line with the internal values and principles of Millor. Each fashion consultant is mandatorily required to adhere to the Code of Ethics and the Rules of Conduct of Millor, including the amendments, if any, from time to time.
If a fashion consultant provides false information on the consultant application form (CAF) or if there is any violation of the Rules and the Code, Millor reserves the right to terminate with immediate effect the membership of the concerned Millor Fashion Consultant. Once a Millor Fashion Consultant has been terminated he or she loses all rights and benefits accompanying Millor membership as well as losing their network. In order to ensure that all Millor Fashion Consultants maintain similar high standards, Millor has formulated these Rules and the Code.
All Millor Fashion Consultants are required to comply with the laws, regulations and enactments of the Government even if such laws, regulations and enactments are not explicitly referred to in these Rules and Code of Millor.
The Code of Ethics of Millor
Declaration by a Millor Fashion Consultant
As a Millor Fashion Consultant, I agree to conduct my Business according to the principles Listed below:
I will follow the Rules as they are laid out in this official Millor Manual and in other Millor literature. In addition to compliance with the laws, regulations and enactments I shall also follow the spirit of the enactments as well.
As a Millor Fashion Consultant, I shall respect everyone I do business with in the same manner in which I expect to be respected.
I shall provide information of the Millor products, Millor business opportunities and the benefits to my customers and prospective fashion consultants in an honest and truthful manner. Whether communicated verbally or in writing, I shall truthfully give presentation related to the Millor products and to the business opportunity as it is presented in the official Millor literature.
When dealing with customers of Millor products, I shall be courteous and prompt in servicing and taking orders. I will also handle complaints in a similarly courteous and prompt manner. If customers ask for a replacement of products, I shall handle the replacement procedure as it is outlined in official Millor literature.
5. I shall carry out the various prescribed responsibilities of an Millor Fashion Consultant and those of a SCOUT, KNIGHT, CHIEF or those higher up (once I reach such levels of responsibility) as they have been laid out in the official Millor literature.
6. I shall conduct myself with only the highest standards of honesty, integrity, and responsibility.
7. I shall not use the Millor network to market products not acquired from Millor. I shall adhere to the Direct to Consumer method of distribution. I shall not sell Millor products in a retail shop without prior approval from Millor.
8. I shall abide by the law and the regulations of the country in which I conduct my Millor business.
9. As a Millor Fashion Consultant, I shall, at all times, work towards enhancing demand for and promotion of sales of Millor products.
10. In my capacity as a Millor Fashion Consultant, I shall only sell to end users. As an Millor Fashion Consultant, I shall ensure the best possible customer experience to my customers. I understand that Millor is a direct to Consumer Company and that the marketing plans of Millor and the success of the company depend on fashion consultants personally selling products to customers. For the reasons stated above, I agree to present and sell Millor products using only direct to consumer methods and not by using any other method unless specific prior approval from Millor.
11. I shall not sell promotional or complimentary material provided by Millor.
12. All orders placed by me to Millor are subject to acceptance by Millor. Millor reserves the right to service or not to service, an order that is placed by a Millor Fashion Consultant.
13. As a fashion consultant, I shall not raise any debt or create an obligation on behalf of Millor.
14. As a consultant, I agree to comply with and accept the terms of the Consultant Application Form (CAF), and the Millor Success Plan. It is also understood by me that the Success Plan is comprised of an integral part of an agreement and may also be revised from time to time.
15. I agree that Millor will neither give any commission nor give benefit of any kind for sponsoring an individual. Each consultant who qualifies under the rules of the Millor Success Plan shall be presented with a discount based only on the volume of purchases they make each month from Millor.
16. I understand that discounts offered to fashion consultants shall be accorded for and calculated for purchases during a calendar month at the end of each month. Millor reserves the right to withhold the trade discount that is payable to a Fashion Consultant in case there is any outstanding balance in his/her group that is in excess of the period beyond the credit period or if Millor suspects that payment will not be received against the sales made during a period or for any other reason based on Millor’s sole discretion and judgement. Millor may additionally forfeit a trade discount at the sole discretion and judgment of Millor.
17. In case the amount due to me is less than the amount that Millor specifies as the minimum from time to time. In such a case, I authorize Millor to credit such a sum towards any future purchase made by me.
18. As a fashion consultant, I am bound to the valuations of all transactions as they are stated in the documents issued by Millor at the end of each month or otherwise.
19. As a fashion consultant, I agree to payment through Electronic Clearance Service (ECS) that has been introduced by the RBI. I also agree that if there are any changes in the details of my bank account it will be intimated by me to Millor in a timely manner. In case the trade discount payment is delayed by factors beyond the control of Millor I shall not hold Millor responsible.
20. I as a fashion consultant agree to furnish my Permanent Account Number (PAN) as and when the same is requested by Millor. I agree to accept a consolidated TDS certificate towards tax deducted at source for the period or year ending on 31 st March, every year. As a Fashion consultant, I also authorize Millor to deduct TDS as per the Income Tax Act. I further agree that Millor may deduct and tax at a higher rate, as may be applicable from time to time, in case I have not provided a PAN card.
21. As a consultant, I shall inform the terms, conditions, rules, regulations and code of ethics of Millor to a new consultant who has been introduced to me and I will ensure that the new consultant has understood the same.
22. I as a consultant agree to receive commercial communications from Millor by email and/or text message on my registered email Id and/or mobile number
23. I confirm that I will personally update and inform all those who I introduce to the Millor business, about Millor’s business activities, policies and compensation plans as they have been provided in the Success Plan and will ensure that such persons agree to these as the basis of joining Millor as fashion consultant.
That the Independent Distributor understands that the Company is a direct-selling network marketing
company dealing in ready-made garments, apparel and accessories. And that there is no renewal fee in
the company once a person joins as KNIGHT. The Independent Distributors only pay for products and get
a tax-paid invoice against their purchases.
That the Independent Distributor of the Company is above 18 years of age and has submitted valid
documents in support of his / her date of birth and that the Independent distributor undertakes full
responsibility for the genuinity of Identification Documents being submitted.
That the Independent Distributor of the Company certifies that the details filled in the Online
Distributorship Application (e-Form) on the company’s website for new Independent Distributors have
been filled-in correctly and have been thoroughly verified. Further, he / she takes full responsibility for
any errors or omissions in these details. The responsibility for correctness of these details will be both of
the existing distributor as well as the prospective distributor.
That the Independent Distributor of the Company takes full responsibility for the correctness of his /
her Aadhar No., Bank Account & PAN details submitted in the Online / Offline Application.
That in case the Independent Distributor of the Company is a “Company”, “Proprietorship firm” or
“Partnership firm” then appropriate copies of certification issued by Registrar of Companies or other
competent authority, separate affidavit, etc. have to be submitted at the time of registration as an
Independent Distributor of the Company. In such cases, the applicant company shall appoint an
authorised representative and the application form must accompany the letter of authorisation along-
with Identity Documents of the said authorised representative.
That after approval of his / her application, the Independent Distributor of the Company shall be
granted distributorship for a period of one year which would entitle him / her with all rights and
privileges thereof and therewith. Further, this distributorship may be renewed on annual basis upon
making a formal application to the company. This agreement and distributorship shall be deemed to be
terminated in case the applicant fails to get the distributorship renewed before the expiry date, i.e.,
date of completion of one year. The Company shall not be liable to give any notice for termination in the
event of non-renewal.
That the Independent Distributor of the Company shall be liable to run his/her business with due
sincerity and honesty and in the best interest of the Company. He/she shall be further entitled to
expand his/her personal business by any means which are not illegal or unethical.
That the Independent Distributor of the Company shall not indulge in any illegal activity which could
cause harm/damage/loss to the Company and further shall not sway other Independent Distributors by
any means, including by reducing the retail prices of the goods.
That the Independent Distributor of the Company shall not force any new distributor / prospect to
buy the goods from the Company and shall explain to the prospect the business plan of the Company in
most fair and transparent manner.
That the Independent Distributor of the Company shall not claim himself / herself to be the Director
/ Officer or Franchise Owner of the Company. Neither the Independent Distributor of the Company shall
claim that he / she has an agency of the Company and that he / she could make any other person also an
agent of the Company.
That the Independent Distributor of the Company shall not disclose the confidential plans of the
Company to any other adversary or competing Company and shall also not participate in any illegal
business transactions or activities so as to cause loss to the business or reputation of the Company. The
Independent Distributor shall also not exaggerate or manipulate the prices / quality / ranking /
perfectness or stock conditions in order to sell the retail goods successfully.
That the Independent Distributor of the Company shall ensure complete secrecy of his / her Online
Control Panel and the data contained there-in; also he / she shall not share personal login / password
with any third-party, company or any other un-related individual or party whatsoever.
That the Independent Distributor of the Company shall not use company’s name or the name(s) of
any of its brands to advertise through any media (including but not limited to press, television, radio,
Internet, etc.), to wrongfully give an impression that the company provides any kind of regular jobs or
accommodation, etc. Further, the Independent Distributor or the Company cannot use the logo, name,
address, etc. of the company or any of its associated brands or branches for any means whatsoever
without prior written agreement with the company.
That the Independent Distributor of the Company shall not transfer the business supplement to
obtain the benefit of retail store and shall also not sell the goods at a price lower than the retail price in
any of the retail stores.
That the Independent Distributor of the Company shall be restrained from relabelling / repackaging
the retail goods in a manner similar to that of the Company and shall not infringe the copyright of the
Company or its suppliers in whatsoever manner.
That the Independent Distributor of the Company shall not promote the goods of any other
Company doing the business similar to the Company and shall not persuade the customers to purchase
products of other such companies and further shall not sponsor them to approach other Direct Selling
That the Independent Distributor of the Company shall not damage the reputation of the Company
or its Administrators, Staff or Distributors and shall not put his/her signatures on any document so as to
interfere in the administrative work of the Company.
That the Independent Distributor of the Company understands that the Company provides its
premises and basic infrastructure purely on good-will basis for official use, sale of garments at counters,
and brief interactions of its distributors. The existing or prospective distributors of the company must
maintain the company premises in good condition and take appropriate steps to ensure that
infrastructure is not damaged. Further, the company is not liable to make any additional arrangements
for individual seating or other infrastructure.
That the company reserves the absolute rights of admission in its premises. Independent Distributors
and prospective distributors are required to carry appropriate Identification Documents at all times, and
they may be physically frisked by security guards at any time in the company premises.
That the Independent Distributor of the Company understands that all distributors will be treated
equally and at par by the company, regardless of their Business Volumes, Ranks, etc. Distributors having
higher business volumes cannot seek special privileges or treatment by the company and its staff, etc.
That the Independent Distributor of the Company shall not claim himself / herself to be friend /
associate / acquaintance of the Administrators / Directors / Staff of the Company in order to show
special privilege and thus claim to affect the business prospects.
That the Independent Distributors of the Company shall not form Union and defame other
Distributors or sway their distributors or interfere in the working of the system in whatsoever manner.
No Independent Distributor shall cause damage to the market reputation of the Company so as to cause
business loss of the Company.
That the Independent Distributor of the Company shall start doing business with the company by
depositing copies of proper Government-issued ID Cards / Address & Age Proofs, etc. while undertaking
that they are not fake or duplicated. Further, the Independent Distributor undertakes that he / she will
not do business with the company under more than one I-Card numbers by falsely giving separate or
fake IDs, Address or Age Proofs. And that the Independent Distributor shall not work by concealing his
identity or by using different names and shall not run two networks simultaneously.
That the Independent Distributor of the company declares that he / she has no “personal” links,
acquaintance or relations of any kind with any of Company’s staff members or their families / relations.
In case there is an existing relationship or acquaintance, it must be declared prior to starting business with the company, and the company management will authorize such distributorship requests in its own
discretion. Breach of these terms will automatically terminate the distributorship.
That the Independent Distributor of the Company shall not restrain any distributor to do business in
his/her particular way and shall also not restrain him / her from leaving the network or encourage him /
her to leave the Company.
That the Independent Distributor of the Company fully understands that in case he / she keeps his /
her purchased stock within the company then an additional handling fee shall be applied by the
Company. Further, he / she understands that while starting business at any level in the company by
making purchases, the exact price of his / her purchases is mentioned in the invoices issued to him / her
by the company.
That in case of termination of his / her distributorship with the efflux of time or other reasons
(except when there is breach of the terms of this agreement), the Independent Distributor of the
Company shall be entitled to receive his/her bonus in the following month when his/her distributorship
ceases. He/she shall not be entitled to receive premiums, bonuses, royalty or commissions of any levels
generated thereafter, but shall be granted the proportional profit acquired prior to the termination of
Distributorship. Any future bonus / profits / royalty / commissions shall be deemed to be cancelled.
Further, in case the termination of a particular Independent Distributor of the Company negatively
affects the commission levels, profits, royalty, etc. of other existing distributors, then any pre-paid
additional amount shall be recovered from the said Independent Distributor(s) as per the business plan,
rules and regulations of the Company.
That the Company shall be entitled to cancel the distributorship of any Independent Distributor in
case it is proven that he/she has failed to comply with the terms and conditions as set out herein or if
there is any case against the said Distributor of the Company in any Court of Law which may prevent him
/ her to continue with the business or which may harm the Company’s reputation or good-will.
However, he/she shall be entitled to restart business in case of reformation. The final decision in this
regard shall lie solely with the Company’s Administration / Management. In event of termination for any
reason, including non-renewal of distributorship, no application for renewal of distributorship shall be
accepted after one month of the expiry / termination of this agreement. In certain cases of non-
compliance, the company may disable the distributorship of the Independent Distributor of the
company for a specified time as decided by the Administration / Management; in such circumstances
also, no distributor benefits, commissions, royalty, etc. shall be provided to the said distributor.
That all the Independent Distributors of the Company shall be restrained from getting the signatures
of persons on their application forms by means of fraud, cheating or misrepresentation. All prospective
Independent Distributors shall be told the following things most specifically:
The quality, type, cost and usage of the product.
Distribution Mechanism and Business Model.
Profit and Commissions / Bonus from sale of products and Business Volume.
Returns and Buy-back Policy: process of return of products and consequences thereof.
Process of surrender of distributorship and consequences thereof.
Conditions and process of Distributorship Account Transfer & Nomination
That the Independent Distributor of the Company will make the purchases from the money
belonging to him / her and not by availing any kind of loan from any person, Bank or financial institution.
Further, he / she will not force or persuade any other new entrant / existing distributor to take loan
from any person / Bank / Financial Institution or assure them that loan can be arranged for them at low
interest rates. The Independent Distributors shall make it sure that the prospective distributors have the
permission of their parents / guardians / family before making any purchases.
That the Independent Distributor will not misguide prospective distributors by persuading him / her
to purchase bulk products which he /she is not able to sell in stipulated time or purchase lesser stock &
increase the purchase gradually. He / she isn’t liable to purchase a definite amount.
That the Independent Distributors shall not mislead any prospective distributors by misrepresenting
facts about the company. He / she will not make any false promises related to making quick and easy
money and also not adopt any mischievous means to bring new prospective distributors. Further, the
Independent Distributor of the Company fully understands that his / her income is earned in the form of
discounts / commissions from the company and is not his / her regular source of income, neither have
they been promised or committed any such thing by the Company, its management, staff, any existing
distributors, etc. nor have they been induced so on behalf of them for making such purchases which
would yield them any regular income.
That the Independent Distributor of the Company fully understands the Company’s Buy-back policy
and undertakes to abide by the same. Any product returns would be accepted strictly within one month
of purchase, provided they are in perfect saleable condition (unused, undamaged, sealed in their
original packing) with all tags and labels. Further, he / she acknowledges and agrees that in the event of
return of purchased products, the company shall deposit back the said amount in the bank account of
that Independent Distributor within one month of approval of such request, and this agreement shall be
deemed to be terminated as per the terms and conditions contained herein, ceasing the distributorship.
Any such distributor will not be entitled to do any further business with the company in future in any
direct or indirect ways personally or through his / her friends, relatives, representatives, etc.
That the Independent Distributor of the Company shall be liable for the payment of all taxes / fees,
etc. to appropriate Government authorities, payable in connection with or incidental to upon becoming
an Independent Distributor of the Company.
That the Independent Distributors shall not be entitled for any costs incurred on new prospects for
training, advertising, social engagements or other such programs. The Independent Distributor of the Company shall not pay to or charge from anyone unofficially in the name of training, promotion in
network or for any favour or purpose whatsoever. Distributorship shall be terminated immediately in
case of breach of these terms.
That these terms and conditions shall be applicable to all the Independent Distributors of the
Company and the Company shall be entitled to amend the same without any direct personal notice
other than an official notification regarding the said amendments.
That all the Independent Distributors shall read these terms and conditions and ensure that the same
have been understood by new prospects very clearly in their mother tongue as well.
We are a direct selling, Multi level Marketing Company. We are not engaged in any sort of money
marketing activities and we expect the same from our independent distributors.
In case the independent distributor is found engaged in money marketing activities, legal action could
be taken against the person and also he/she will lose the rights over the perks and privileges achieved
from the rank.